All our products are packaged for long term 20+ Years.
Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- Freeze dried cauliflower stems and florets
- Excellent source of vitamins C and Fiber.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. A dry snack as is right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our cauliflower is often used in salads and veggie trail mixes, as well as in soups and casseroles.
Easy to Prepare
- Use alone as a dry snack or add to veggie trail mixes.
- Use dry for a crunchy effect in salads and, while serving, cooked rice and cooked pasta.
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 to 10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 3 cups dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried cauliflower, once rehydrated, equals approximately 15 lbs of fresh prepared cauliflower.