All our products are packaged for long term 20+ Years.
Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- 1/4-inch dices of freeze dried green bell peppers.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, and home cooked food. A dry snack as is, right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our freeze dried green peppers are often used in salads and veggie trail mixes, as well as in pizza, pasta, rice, dips, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send dried green bell peppers and other freeze dried vegetables to friends and family.
Freeze Dried Green Bell Peppers
Easy to Prepare
- Use alone as a snack or as an addition to veggie trail mixes.
- Add dry for a crunchy effect in salads, or add during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking items with liquid such as pastas, rice dishes and casseroles.
- Or simply hydrate by soaking for 5-10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz of these freeze dried green peppers equals about 2 cups dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried green bell peppers, once rehydrated, equals approximately 15 lbs of fresh prepared diced green peppers.