All our products are packaged for long term 20+ Years.
Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
1 Package is almost 1 complete bunch.
- Rough Chop freeze dried celery stalk.
- Excellent source of fiber, calcium, and vitamin C.
- Good source of iron and vitamin A.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, and home cooked food. A dry snack as is, right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our celery is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send celery and other freeze dried vegetables to friends and family.
Freeze Dried Celery
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry for a crunchy effect in salads, and while serving, cooked rice, cooked pasta, and soups.
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5-10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz of this freeze dried celery equals about 3 1/2 cups dry with very low moisture content.