All our products are packaged for long term 20+ Years.
All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no preservatives.
- These freeze dried strawberries are produced to have a pleasant crunch.
- All strawberry products are evaluated for good strawberry flavor.
- 1/8 to 1/4-inch slices of freeze dried strawberry.
- Excellent source of fiber and vitamin C.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- GMO free. Gluten free.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, healthy snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried fruits, our strawberry slices are often added to cereals, smoothies, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send strawberries and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Freeze Dried Strawberries
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 1/2 cups dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried strawberries, once rehydrated, equals approximately 10 lbs of fresh prepared sliced strawberries.