All our products are packaged for long term 20+ Years.
All natural — No added sweeteners and no preservatives
- Whole freeze dried raspberries.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- GMO free. Gluten free.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried fruits, our reapberries are often added to smoothies, cereals, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gifts-messaging features to send dried cranberries and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Freeze Dried Raspberries
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 1/2 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried whole raspberries, once rehydrated, equals approximately 7 lbs of fresh prepared raspberries.